Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Top 25 Favorite Songs

I decided to share my top 25 favorite songs according to their play count on my iTunes. This was kind of interesting because if I were telling you my favorite songs they wouldn't necessarily be on this list or in this order but... the play count doesn't lie.
#1 River Waltz- Lang Lang (from the movie, The Painted Veil)
#2 Go On, Say It- Blind Pilot
#3 The Story I Heard- Blind Pilot
#4 One Red Thread- Blind Pilot
#5 Half Life- Imogen Heap
#6 I Buried a Bone- Blind Pilot
#7 Two Towns from Me- Blind Pilot
#8 Paint or Pollen- Blind Pilot
#9 Get It Out- Blind Pilot
#10 Things I Cannot Recall- Blind Pilot
#11 Oviedo- Blind Pilot
#12 Closer- Joshua Radin
#13 3 Rounds and a Sound- Blind Pilot
#14 Gonna Get Along Without You Now- She & Him
#15 Look At Miss Ohio- Blind Pilot
#16 Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want- She & Him
#17 Winter Song- Sara Bareilles & Ingrid Michaelson
#18 Between Two Lungs-Florence And The Machine
#19 5 Years Time- Noah and the Whale
#20 Poor Boy- Blind Pilot
#21 Lonelily- Damien Rice
#22 The Calculation- Regina Spektor
#23 Until I Die- Ben Kweller
#24 Someone Else's Life- Joshua Radin
#25 The Bitter End- Blind Pilot

Basically what I got out of this list was that I really like Blind Pilot. That whole album is AMAZING. River Waltz is #1 because I put it on repeat when I'm trying to fall asleep.

My top 10 favorite song (that I would say) are:
(not necessarily in any order)
#1 Later On- Kate Nash
#2 The Cave- Mumford & Sons
#3 Winter Winds- Mumford & Sons
#4 Between Two Lungs- Florence And The Machine
#5 Bruises- Chairlift
#6 Something In the Water- Brooke Fraiser
#7 Quand je Marche- Bense
#8 Comme Des Enfants- Coeur de Pirate
#9 Pour un Infidele- Coeur de Pirate
#10 Nightingale- Laura Veirs and Saltbreakers

4 comments:

Mitchell said...

I am going to take it as a compliment that the top 3 of your stated top 10 are songs that I shared with you.

Stefani said...

I can honestly say I do not have even one of these on my playlists. Am I totally missing out?

Maren said...

I loooove Blind Pilot! One Red Thread is amazing. Thanks for posting this Mel! I definitely need to check some of these out.

Darrell said...

So true. The playlist count doesn't lie. And some of the songs on my 25 most played, I'm like, "I don't even like this song that much!"