Monday, March 8, 2010

Prom

North Summit High's Class of 2011 Junior Prom.
We have a unique tradition at our school of inviting the community to the Prom. Not only that but the Junior Class performs a promenade. They pick a song weeks in advance and they practice before school. I think it almost killed Bryant. Not only did he have to wear a tux but he had to dance around in it in front of the entire community.


Making the corsage for Bryant's date.

The corsage I made for Bryant's date.

The family waiting for the festivities to start. Jay went with classy.


Bryant being announced. Sorry, this was the best I could do. It was dark.

Promenade! (Bryant is second from the left in the video with just the boys)

4 comments:

Kristen said...

who is that that Dar is google eyed over?

Natalie said...

mavis
I am so glad you posted this
look at bryant...all grown up and savin' China!

Martha said...

I hope Jay wears the same outfit for his prom.

Elissa said...

my most favorite part of this post is: "jay went with classy."