Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sometimes...

Sometimes I want:
- a road bike
- to never work again
- to visit Africa
- to have a garden
- to shave my head (aka to never have to do my hair)
- to visit Harry Potter Land
- my own room
- it to never snow again
- to craft all day, everyday
- to have a life DJ (Mine would be Angela T.)
- to visit the gardens of Europe
- to know if Castle and Becket will ever get together
- a really nice camera
- my sister to live closer
- to go to the pool
- to read Les Miserables
- to meet Matthew Bomer/ date him
- to have all of my stuff out of storage

to be continued...

3 comments:

Elissa said...

can we have a book club and read Les Mis? k -thanks

Marci said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marci said...

One time someone told me about Matthew Bomer's sexual orientation and I was really sad. So I won't tell you.